Diode laser hair removal
Vercelli | Il Ciuffo Beauty Centre


Diode Laser Hair Removal Vercelli

Laser permanent hair removal treatment

Treatments of Diode laser hair removal Vercelli The Clump Aesthetic Centre offers the latest generation.

The definition of treatment effectiveness is given by the fact that the diode laser is anext-generation epilationwhich is very useful in that it cuts down and eliminates as much as 80% of hair, leaving only 20% of fine, practically invisible hair.

A treatment is simple, quick and painless.

Il Ciuffo Centro Estetico Beauty Salon in Vercelli, performs laser hair removal treatments progressively definitive for women and men by means of innovative and revolutionary laser systems that focus their action mainly on the hair and not on the surrounding tissues, thus arresting their growth capacity.
Diode laser hair removal treatments performed in our Beauty Centre in Vercelli are safe and suitable for all skin phototypes.

Laser technology for all hair types.

Thanks to the new Diode Technology the permanent epilation Vercelli makes photo epilation treatments extremely reliable.

It can be performed on all parts of the body and face and is able to slow the growth of hair until it gradually disappears.

Any part of the body can be treated: arms, legs, armpits and groin where any type of skin and hair type is present, from the lightest Nordic skin to the darkest in colour.

The operation of Laser Diode Technology of epilation is based on the targeting of the laser light and its effectiveness.

THE treatment of permanent epilation  is to be repeated at intervals of between 4 and 6 weeks . Usually 6-8 sessions are required to achieve permanent hair removal.

If you want to know more about how it works click here